#momlando hack: Birthday Party Presents
If your life is anywhere like mine, you’re going to a lot of birthday parties. And if you’re anything like me, you’re stressed about juggling them. Not just the parties and RSVPs but the gifts too! I love gift giving but I keep running out of time and buying things last minute. I mean really last minute. More than once on the way to the party.
I finally decided I needed to step my game up. I ordered a ton of craft supplies off of amazon to make custom arts & crafts kits. My supplies split out into four kits. Here’s a list of my supplies and how they turned out!
- ALEX Toys Artist Studio Sponge Painting Shapes (x2)
- Lakeshore Easy-Clean Craft Trays – Set of 4 (x1)
- Melissa & Doug Drawing Paper Pad (6 x 9 inches) – 50 Sheets, 4-Pack (x1)
- U.S. Art Supply 18 Color Children’s Washable Tempera Paint Set (x 1)
- U.S. Art Supply 10 Piece Large Round Chubby Paintbrushes (x1)
- Rimobul Artist Studio Sponge Painters – Set of 6 (x2)