21 Things to Do in Orlando for Halloween
I love this time of year when the weather cools down and we can spend long days outside. C’mon weather, please cool down. Pretty please. I love the opportunity to make special holiday memories with my family. But sometimes I can get a little carried away. And when that happens I tend to drive myself and everyone around me nuts. Here are 21 fun things to do this Halloween. Pick a few and have a blast!
- Head to the pumpkin patch for a photo shoot.
- Visit Long & Scott Farms in Zellwood and attempt the corn maze.
- Visit Foxtail Coffee for a delicious pumpkin cold brew.
- Check out Zoo Boo Bash at the Central Florida Zoo (October 28th & 29th).
- Visit Santa’s Christmas Tree Forest for hayrides, pumpkins, petting zoo, and tons more.
- Pick a family theme for your Halloween costumes and get planning for trick or treating.
- Paint pumpkins with lots of fun patterns.
- Visit A Petrified Forest for some frightening fun.
- Carve a pumpkin!
- Bake pumpkin seeds for a healthy snack.
- Get a flight of delicious fall ice cream flavors at Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream.
- Collect leaves on a walk for a fall leaf painting.
- Send a Pumpkin Spice #momlibs to a fellow mama.
- Visit the Halloween Howl in Winter Park (October 29th).
- Head to the Enzian Theater for a Kids Halloween Party and viewing of Hotel Transylvania 2 (October 22nd).
- Eat perfect pumpkin croissants at Buttermilk Bakery.
- Make handprint vampires.
- Treat yourself to pumpkin pie gelati at Jeremiah’s Ice.
- Go for a run at the Mudwalk Spooky 5k (October 14th).
- Grab a blanket and head to Cranes Roost Sunset Cinema for a viewing of Hocus Pocus (October 14th).
- Head to the RDV Sportsplex for a Spooky Skate that everyone will enjoy!
What’s on your October to-do list? Let us know in the comments below!